We’re on a mission to save, protect, and nurture every child of India. Saving more than 10 million children since 2008, we definitely have a long way to go! If you’re looking to help, you must join our team!
Check Latest Vacancies at Bal Raksha Bharat
We are looking to fill the below-mentioned positions at Bal Raksha Bharat (also known as Save the Children).
Select each link to know more about the job profile.
Job DescriptionAffect high impact social media presence for Bal Raksha Bharat that creates a movement of millions through public engagement, action, mobilization on key campaigns and ensures Bal Raksha Bharat is seen as India’s No. 1 Child’s Rights organization, for the Children, of the Children and by the Children
- Strategize, Execute and Report Social Media for the Organization including targeting, communication, conceptualization, calendar development, execution, monitoring, listening, engaging and reporting
- Deliver a loyal supporter base and an army of social media influencers
- On board/ Manage Social Listening and Engagement tool and use the same to create regular reports for the Management and the board on a monthly basis depicting success/ impact/ share of voice/ market potential/ opportunities
- Develop and execute monthly plans for Social Media
- Ensure targets for engagement, new supporters, new followers are met across various social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, IG, Whats app, Email database, SMS, Linked in and Snapchat
- Create powerful, compelling communication for digital and social media through in house team and agency
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to create one calendar for the organization’s digital and social media
- Plan, Strategize, Conceptualize, execute, monitor and report key campaigns of the organization
- Portray programme impact, stories of change, through showcasing children, partners, staff, child champions powerfully and effectively on social media so as to result in tangible outcomes of engagement and an increased supporter base
- Conceptualize & Execute viral and high impact engagements for social media
- Liaison with teams within the organisation (and at times even external agencies) to plan and deliver social media campaigns
- Support with other content requirements, as and when necessary
- Ability for storytelling, excellent creative visualization & developing compelling & savvy/ state of the art video and static creatives with Design teams for social media
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing Management
- Content Development
ExperienceAt least 5 years of experience in Social Media Management and at least 2 years of experience managing social media for a leading brand
|Job Category||Social Media|
Additionally, write to us email@example.com for any queries you may have about career opportunities with Bal Raksha Bharat.
Bal Raksha Bharat is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate basis race, color, religion, marital status, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above stated characteristics.