Impact at a large scale involves methods that are sustainable enough to create long term change in the lives of children. Technical assistance is an important part of our vision towards ensuring equal opportunities for underprivileged children. Our work involves collaborating with Government bodies to create change across our key focus areas.
Better learning for millions of children in these tough times. Encouraging a home learning environment to make children resilient towards Covid-19.
Bal Raksha Bharat is at the helm of the Pneumonia and Diarrhea Programme in India with The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW). At the forefront of saving lakhs of children from Pneumonia and diarrhea
A safer world for children on the Internet, a model that can be replicated in other states. Animatic cues that prepare children to surf the internet safely implemented across Telangana.
A safer world for lakhs of women and girls. Technical advisor to strategize the ‘Virtual Women’s Safety Clubs’ that aims to connect youth in need to remedial bodies for Telangana Police.
MEET OUR PARTNERS
We are the partner of choice for many reputed organisations. Your support helps us retain talent who take forward our vision to create a happy childhood for every child. We provide technical assistance to various organisations.
Explore new updates across our various thematics
- Health and Nutrition
- Child Protection
- Poverty & Livelihood
- Gulmohar’ ECD Curriculum developed to strengthen ELM@HOME and COVID response using audio-visual aids and household items.
- Using webinars to build capacity of SCERT and DIET faculty in Telangana on post COVID-19 cross-thematic areas to form resilient schools.
- Shiksha Baithak becomes a virtual platform for academic support for teachers and children.
- We are the nodal agency in West Singhbhum to develop roadmap for safe return to schools.
- We are part of the core group of NITI Aayog’s committee on integrated development of children aged 3-6 yrs.
- Sharing CBGA’s study on cost-to-diet and public expense in Jharkhand with NITI Aayog.
- Guiding technical elements of our project to manage malnutrition during COVID-19 in partnership with NGOs and 4 state governments.
- Nominated by MoHFW to be part of the technical expert group to revise Facility based Newborn Care guidelines.
- WHO highlights our post natal care study as a global best practice in Every Newborn Action report 2019.
- Responsibly training 60 community cadres as child protection workers.
- Telecalling to share relevant information on care and protection for 9k caregivers and children.
- 40 staff members were trained in Psychosocial First Aid.
- Developing the EVAC Study that focusses on Child Sexual Abuse through Joining Forces awarded to Praxis initiated.
- Nokia’s support of 7crores for COVID-19 response towards children in Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Assam.
- Key recommendations from the CBGA study on Status of Social Protection shared with NITI Aayog.
- MOU signed with ICICI Foundation on Skill Development and Livelihood.
- SOP for Adolescent and Youth Skilling Programme scaled for other geographies and policies for improved skill building.