We, at Bal Raksha Bharat, promote constructive relations between government, corporate, and civil society through dynamic partnerships to foster greater coherence around emerging issues faced by underprivileged children. By facilitating meaningful engagement, we aim to systematically address and resolve these deterrents.
Bal Raksha Bharat was founded on the belief that every child has the potential to change the world; this is exactly what we aim to do through the Building Partnerships approach by collaborating with corporate and government agencies to implement programmes that ensure and sustain children’s overall growth and development.
Process of BUILDING Innovation
Building a long-term framework that ensures the voices of children are heard nationally, and globally through Child Champions who have made a huge difference in their communities, while equipping, training, and mentoring the Child Champions for the same.
Mapping the right partners for Programming to achieve long-term sustainable impact through our programmes.
for great Impact
Collaborating with the Government and Civil Society Organizations to bring impact at scale for lakhs of children through policy and advocacy.
building with partners
Training & Capacity building of organizations we partner with and Government bodies to improve implementation on the ground for existing Government programmes.
Engaging with children, youth, and community networks at locations of our programmes to achieve change on new emerging agendas and situations such as COVID 19 or Emergencies.
BRINGING A LARGE-SCALE IMPACT THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS
Here are a few images that speak volumes of our achievements.
This has only been possible because of our donors’ support.
RECENT ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS
- Core group member of NITI Aayog’s committee on Integrated Development
- Nominated to be a part of the Technical Expert Group created by MoHFW for the revision of Facility Based Newborn Care guidelines
- Partnered with Joining Forces Alliance and made two rounds of appeals to PMO, which led to the acceptance of Care in CCIs (Child Care Institutions). Additionally, the AHT Measures were also accepted
- Exploring partnerships with Gram Vani/Mobile Vaani and Bjyus to maximize reach to families to maintain continuity in learning amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
- Agreement with UNESCO for Education Interventions including COVID-19 response
- The RTE Stocktaking Report (annual publication by RtE Forum) includes a section on ECCE by Bal Raksha Bharat
- Partnered with SCPCRs and Teachers Union to disseminate guidelines on Safe Return to Schools
- MOU signed with ICICI Foundation on Skilling and Livelihood